Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Craving Charlotte Russe

Charlotte Russe has some very cute, cheaply priced jewelry that will be just the thing you need for perfecting your holiday outfit. And did I meantion cheap?! Now, what did I do with that credit card of mine... I need it right now!




PS: don't forget to check out my Must-Have Monday post on the Calico blog!

9 comments:

  1. any women in these would look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bargain! Any joy with the print yet? I was hoping it would have arrived by now :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carly, I haven't gotten it yet! I hope I do this week. I know it takes weka from other countries. Where are you from?:s

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm from the UK, and it said it should be about 5 working days (although I bet it will take longer) its so frustrating!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cool! love that cut out ring :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I love your blog :) Just found it and loving it! This jewellery is superb and so cheap! Great post!
    Justyna xxx
    stylebyjblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snake ring is so great !
    And even purse-friendly :D
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow there are some strange necklaces in that bunch

    http://seriouslyrainbowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!