Monday, March 15, 2010

i want to say it when you push my hair away from my face and behind my ear
i want to say it when you kiss me on the forehead, kiss me on the neck
i want to say it when you make me explode with ecstasy
i want to say it when you hold my hand as you drive
i want to say it when you say something completely adorable
i want to say it when you hold me in your arms late at night
i want to say it when you fall asleep and breath calmly between your light snores
i want to say it when you text me goodnight, good morning
i want to say it when you stare at me, call me beautiful
i want to say it when you give me those fantastic butterflies in my chest

i want to say it right now

i love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!