Thursday, April 21, 2011

Top Eight

While creeping my blogger dashboard, I came across one of the nicest tag posts I've seen in a while, done by Lilly from Lilly's Style. So I took the liberty to inform ya'll of some of my favorite products and take some pretty pictures.

1. Most worn hair product:
I like to leave my hair as au-natural as possible. It's thin and gets greasy easily. I stick to products that claim to cure my poor split ends and moisturize. I love the ease of using my Dove leave-in conditioning spray. And it smells yummy! Other than that, I'm obsessed with dry shampoo. Tresemme Fresh Start is my favorite.



2. Most worn lip product:
Burt's Bees lip balm! I apply it a bajillion times a day and I don't know what kind of condition my lips would be in without it.My second most used lip product is the Lip Scrub sugar scrub in peppermint. Mmm!


3. Most worn earrings:
I love my studs. Every time I try to branch out and buy earrings that dangle and are statement pieces, I come home with studs - multiple studs.


4. Most worn shirt:
I'd have to say that my basic dark gray sweater shirt is the most worn thing in my entire closet. I love easy pieces that match with anything. I like that there's always an option to dress it up with bright accessories.


5. Most worn nailpolish:
Oh, wow. This is a tough one! Nail polishes are my new obsession and I'm always changing it up based on whatever mood I'm in at the time. I'd have to say that my favorites are Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Plum Luck and Lavender Cloud, Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Sonic Bloom, and Love and Beauty in Dusty Blue.


6. Most worn shoe:
I'm in love with my basic gray sneakers. I call them my knockoff Keds. I bought them at Rue 21 on sale for about $10 and I wear them with everything. They're definitely my go to shoe -- a great way to play down my outfits -- even though they basically scream that I'm going for comfort over fashion. Oops?


7. Most worn perfume:
Coach Poppy! It's the most recent perfume I gave myself as a gift. It smells like spring. That's the best way I can describe it.


8. Most worn bag:
I got a basic black bag from H&M and I've loved it to death. Well, it hasn't died yet, so yay! I use it for my purse and it's extra big, so I ocassionally find things to shove in it that I might need "in case of an emergency," such as rollerball perfumes and lotions and combs... It's a bit ridiculous. But it's also big enough to carry notebooks and my laptop from class to class during school. It's a winner.


I tag anybody who would like to do this! If you do, let me know and link me to it! I'd love to check it out.

4 comments:

Viv said...

great post, it's nice to see what bloggers actually use everyday since most of the time you see them wearing original outfits and then you're dying to have everything in their closet..

i've been wanting to try the tresemme dry shampoos.. how do you think they are and what exactly do they do? dry shampoo has always been a slight mystery to me ;)




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Lilly Style said...

I'm so glad you did this tag :) Love seeing what fellow bloggers use/wear.
Ah, I'm LOVING all those earrings. I LOVE studs! I'm the same way...I always go back to studs even though I've about 15 pairs of dangle earring I really like but hardly ever wear :)

Stephanie said...

Great post, I love the lipbalms you use.. I must check out the peppermint one :) x

Chelsealauren said...

Oh this is absolutely adorable! When I get back form vacay I'll definitely have to do a post like this.

Burts Bees + Tresemme are my FAVORITES.

infinite x's & o's,
chelsea

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!