Saturday, October 8, 2011

Viktor & Rolf SS2012 Backstage

What captures my attention about fashion is not only the runway shows but what happens before and after. I love seeing the commotion backstage of girls getting dolled up and the last minute perfect touches. All of the work that goes into it makes me appreciate fashion a hell of a lot more.

Here's a great video of Viktor & Rolf backstage their Paris SS12 fashion show. I love the dramatically cheesy action music that plays over the backstage craziness.


Viktor & Rolf Backstage Catwalk Paris SS12 from Team Peter Stigter on Vimeo.


Video via Team Peter Stigter

1 comments:

Kara Chelsie said...

Hahaha i loved that. The music suited the craziness - in a funny way

x

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!