Monday, October 17, 2011

Giambattista Valli for Macy's

Well, I know what I'm wearing for Christmas with the family! Yes, yes, I am beyond prepared.

I saw a sneak peak of Giambattista Valli for Macy's holiday collection and my god, I am impressed. The patterns, the structure... just everything is gorgeous. The collection debuts online and in stores October 26th so mark your calendars!

Here is what I'm already planning to wear the joyous day of December the 25th:

Other looks from the collection:
Photos via Front Row View

1 comments:

Katie said...

I absolutely love the flowy, tiered red dress with that precious black, bowed belt. That one's most definitely on my winter wishlist!

Katie
www.galacticnoise.com

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!