Sunday, June 5, 2011

Best Thing Since a LOAF of Bread

Ha.. Haha! My title cracks me the eff up. I'm talking about loafers here, people!

Ever since I saw these on Leandra, I can't help but lust over them! They aren't too man-repelling, are they? Regardless, I love them.


There have been loads of designers who've included these lovely slippers/loafers into their collections:

Christian Louboutin, $1,195
Stubbs & Wootton, $395

For cheaper alternatives, check out these pups:

Jeffery Campell, $152

Steve Madden, $129.95

ASOS, $64.63


Will you be giving in to the casual trend?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

actually kinda love this look! the steve maddens are my favorite!

xoxo

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I don't own any loafers but I would definitely wear those studded Steve Madden ones! They're bad-ass! xoxoxoo

Sonum said...

I love loafers! This is a great look.
theurbanfashiongal.com

Galactic Noise said...

Aimee! We didn't even know that you had changed blogs. We did too (it's the girls from Les Deux, just fyi). Right on with the house shoes trend, we love the Stubbs and Wooten versions.

Ilse said...

loafer-love! the ones in the outfit pic are adorable (and not to mention those high waisted trousers..great!)

Jardin de la Mode said...

I love your outfit! PERFECT from had to toe <3

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!