Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

This just in: Lady Gaga is bald. Did she pull a Britney a la 2007? Is it just a cap? Who knows. Mother Monster showed up for an acoustic performance of her new song "Hair" with a freshly shaved head. I think she'd look quite cute with a pixie cut faux-hawk going on once it grows back, if she did indeed shave her hair off.


Well, this for sure beats my photo of the haircut I got today...

I know we all get sick of our hair from time to time, but would you ever go completely bald?

*Photo via E! Online

7 comments:

Mila said...

o way I would go bald! Nooooo! :)

Katie said...

Haha, wtf!? I love Mother Monster, but sometimes...

Katie - G.N.

Jenna said...

OHMYGOSH. I have not seen this! No, I can't see myself completely bald. However, I respect her artistic sensibilities? Ha!

XO,
Jenna

P.S.
GIRL--your haircut is so cute. (Wayyyyy better than Gaga's. Just sayin'.

Carly said...

Oh my lord! That's all I can say!
x

Kara Chelsie said...

I hope she isnt bald! but to be honest, she always wearing wigs, what difference does it make? Maybe having her hair shaved was not to make a statement, but because its easier to put on wigs.

haha x

Unknown said...

I never would. but she kinda rocks it.

xoxo

s j m w e l l said...

i loved her perfomances on paul o'grady!
however i doubt she actually went bald, its very clever make up, you just put a "shower cap" like cover over the head then paint it to look the same shade as her skin.

saw it on america's next top model years ago for a shoot! :')

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!