Friday, September 2, 2011

Best Dressed: Beyonce

Though I missed the VMAs due to power outages (thanks, Irene...), I certainly got a recap of all the fashions on the red carpet. This weeks Best Dressed really stood out to me.

Beyonce has sported some serious fashion in the past, but she looked absolutely stunning at this year's VMAs. This Lanvin gown would looks amazing on Beyonce; it suits her skin color, hair color and body.

Speaking of body, she's totally preggers! I am so happy for her and her hubby. Nothing makes a woman prettier than a pregnant glow. Not that Beyonce needs anything in her favor to make her more beautiful than she already is. Congratulations to the happy couple.

She's even got the pregnant-belly pose. Super cute!


Photo via Glamour

2 comments:

Marie said...

She was glowing, love the color too.:D

Happy Weekend, Aimee!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Kenziefaith said...

She is so gorgeous! The dress looked amazing on her.

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!