Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Emmys: Battle of the Ladies In Red

Quite a large group of ladies had the same idea for attending the Emmy's: match the red carpet! While that is all well and good, it became a competition of who-wore-it-better.

Lea Michelle

Nina Dobrev

 Guliana Rancic

 Kate Winslet

Angela Kinsey

Adrianne Palicki

Kerry Washington

Sofia Vergara

Connie Britton


Definitely a toss up between Nina Dobrev and Kerry Washington, in my opinion. While Nina went for the classy and formal look, Kerry did a fun glittered look that is somehow so totally appropriate.

Red is a fierce color. Who do you think pulled it off the best?


Photos via NYMag

1 comments:

Hannah Michelle said...

Wow, they all look so gorgeous I think. Red is such an amazing colour, but wow so many wore red! I think Nina Dobrev & Kate Winslet look amazing!

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!