Wednesday, December 2, 2009

fangirls


don't get me wrong, i totally love the twilight series with all of it's twists and turns and imagery. some days i'll even catch myself day dreaming about a dangerous vampire sweeping me off of my feet and protecting me from others of his kind (don't judge me).

but in all seriousness, what the fuck is wrong with half of these tweens that have verbal orgasms when anybody mentions taylor lautner or robert pattinson? i can understand a thong or two that have "team taylor" written on it, because let's face it, he's going somewhere with that six pack. but to have millions of pictures and posters (and cardboard cutouts?) of these boys (he's still 17, cougars) on their walls is just absurd. these girls have false ideas about what a relationship is and will forever dream about the "perfect boyfriend" aka, eddy cullen. sorry to burst your imaginary (and sparkling) bubble, chicas, but that guy does not exist. find yourself a real man with flaws that you can learn to love and you will be much happier than having a boyfriend that contemplates eating you on a daily basis (unless we're talking about THAT kind of eating, and then you better snatch him up quick).

just remember, people:
he sees you when you're sleeping
he knows when you're awake
his name is edward cullen
so be ready to get raped

xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!