Tuesday, June 8, 2010

just smoke my cigarette and hush

here's the long awaited new gaga video, alejandro

the choreography of the dancers is actually pretty good and their robotic moves match the fact that they look to be in the service or something. the outfits a la gaga are exquisitely badass, as always. i like that everything looks like it’s on stage, like there’s no real set or anything except at the beginning. The simplicity of the faded colors and the black and white is unlike anything I’ve seen by gaga and i adore it, but it’s definitely not the craziest thing I’ve seen before [which is weird because her videos are always over the top] but overall, me likey.

[thanks a model moment for the video!]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!