Friday, March 18, 2011

JS Dany Platforms

About two months ago, I bought two pairs of Jessica Simpson Dany platforms, and, quite honestly, the height of these puppies scare me! So, alas, I am selling them. If nobody here claims them, I'll put them up for sale on Ebay. Until I can get my hands on my camera (currently sitting in the drawer of my desk at my desolate school in the midst of spring break), these webcam photos will have to suffice. Feel free to zoom in on the pictures for more detail.

Generally sold at $98.00, I'm asking for $70 +shipping per pair.
If you're interested, please leave a comment below or email me at aimee2012@gmail.com

Color: Tan
Size 6
Worn once, not outside. Like new condition.




Color: Black
Size 6
Brand new, never before worn.
-SOLD-


4 comments:

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

Haaa, I think I would be about 7' tall if I put those babies on. Good luck selling them!

PS I am hosting my first giveaway - a Wrapped To Wear bracelet. If you are interested in entering, here is the link: http://www.triplemaxtons.com/2011/03/wrapped-to-wear-giveaway.html :)

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

Oh! Just realized, you can also try a clothing swap site maybe??? I have heard about those and they sounds kinda cool.

Cassidy said...

Those are HUGE!! They're awesome though!

Anonymous said...

have you sold these yet? please email me at L3izzlit@gmail.com
or find me on facebook with
elizabethdiaz26@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!