Friday, May 13, 2011

Ah, the Color of Friendship

First and foremost... Happy summer to me! Jealous? I bet.

Do you love fashion jewelry? I love fashion jewelry. So much that I bought myself some lovely friendship bracelets. Nothing makes me happier than seeing hardware mixed together with some pretty colors. Damn, I am so on trend, people.

First up: the neutrals
Both from Macy's

Second: the brights
Both from JC Penney

All of these lovelies added together cost me under $35. Are there bells ringing in your head? DEAL DEAL DEAL.
Now head on over to your local Macy's and JC Penney because I'm sure there will be a plethora of bracelets just like these to buy your pretty little self.

8 comments:

make the world a prettier place said...

The 2 bright bracelets are my favorite! I really like how they mixed the classic friendship bracelet with hardware. Such a great idea!
- Marie

Alyse said...

Whoo! Hardware and strings.

I really like your header. I don't why I didn't notice it more closely before. LOVEZ IT

hannah said...

wow, i'm VERY impressed! and i'm also very jealous - 2 more exams to go until i can say summer, as well!

X


hannah
http://www.thefashionhash.com/

this free bird said...

i love the first one espesh! totally up my alley. yes, please and in piles :)

xo,
c

Raz said...

I love the last one so much! It's so cute with the little charms at the end. I was going to try and make myself one but I still haven't got around to it... that's going on my to-do list now.

Natalie Lord said...

Hello fun times! These are so fab for summer!! OXO N.

Beatrice Balaj said...

Love the bracelets. You have great taste!!


Xx,
Beatricebalaj.blogspot.com

Michelle Elaine said...

AH i thought you made these!! and why am i lame and can't find them online?! :(

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!