Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cheap Alternatives: the Birkin

"I want to be rich, and I want lots of money..."
Lily Allen's "The Fear" is definitely floating about in my head at the moment.

We've all seen the coveted Hermes Birkin bag in photographs, hanging delicately on the arms of Victoria Beckham, Rachel Zoe, and the Kardashian sisters. The structure, the material, the metal hardware... Whether it's a neutral color to match everything or a bright, zesty color to make any outfit pop, it's hard to go against the following statement: it's a beauty.


And now it can be yours! Well, not really. But we can pretend, right?

Aldo offers some really great deals on some lovely looking structured bags that seem to have been designed with Birkin in mind. You won't find the amazingness that IS Birkin, obviously, but these are a great and (much) cheaper alternative to a pretty, structured bag.


Find (and BUY!) them here.

*Photos via Tumblr, Aldo

6 comments:

Laura said...

great find!!!

Unknown said...

I love the shape of Birkin's and your finds are also fairly fab!

Laura said...

So gorgeous, omg *drools*. Need some Hermes in my life! The Aldo one will do though, great find. :D xoxo

Kristen Leo said...

loving olivias look! <3

k said...

now that you point it out, it is quite pretty!

Unknown said...

I really love the nude one... but my brother's girlfriend already bought it.. bah hum bugg...

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!