Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jessica Simpson Danys: There Will Be Blood

I came, I saw, I... fell.

I've always wanted to don my beautiful pair of Jessica Simpson Dany platforms, duh, which is why I bought them in the first place. (Okay, I bought two... And one pair was sold a few weeks ago! Lucky girl!) I've constantly been trying to incorporate them into my outfits, but it never seems to work out.

Well, I recently learned that flouncing around in these babies are a really bad idea. Like, horribly bad.
My cat even laid there, watching me. She didn't seem concerned when I hit the ground. That bitch!

Denim shirt: Nantucket Knee Pants, romper: Marshall's, belt: H&M, shoes: JS Dany

Just call me Casper. No, now is not the time to make fun of my white ghostly legs. I can't take any more emotional pain!

At least I learned now the consequences of wearing these shoes in private rather than in public where everyone would laugh at my poor poor knee. 
Feel free to pity me.

2 comments:

Andrea Antoniou said...

im in love with ur shoes!!! your blog is just soo lovely, ill be visiting it again very soon :)

http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/

xxx

Fashion Fabrice said...

OOO poor you..!! Love the shoes tho! THEY LOOK AWESOME!!:)

XOXO

Farah from Fashionfabrice

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!