Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pity Me

I think someone with a very contaigous cold might have coughed directly into my mouth. Last night started out with me being super excited - I recieved an email that my Urban Outfitters package had been sent out! I was with my boyfriend watching the Polar Express and BAM - instant sore throat. Seriously, that effer came out of nowhere! I kept on thinking that if I complained enough, a package of Halls honey-lemon cough drops would appear out of thin air. It didn't happen. After sulking for what I thought was just short of "too much," I left my boyfriends house and stopped at a convenient store to buy my new little saviors. I fell asleep holding onto them dearly, and I woke up with a not only a worse sore throat, but my eyes may as well be crusted over and my entire body is just sore. What good are you, Halls?! I would have posted this in video form but due to my sore throat, talking feels like hell. And I will not be posting pictures today because along with feeling like hell, I look like hell.


Anyway, sorry for me complaining but I even had to call out of work, which means no money, which means I've got to wait even longer to buy myself a macbook. Which leads me to a question...

...Which Apple product should I get? Macbook or the Macbook Pro?


By the way... I really really wish I had all of these DVDs so I could sit on the couch all day and watch them.

*Apple product photos courtesy of Apple
*DVD photo courtesy of weheartit

9 comments:

Carly said...

Oh dear, I hope you feel better soon hun! I know how you feel though, every flippin Christmas I manage to get flu/cold/some random illness. Keep drinking lots of hot drinks!
xxx

Aimee said...

Carly, thank you darling! It's terrible! I suppose it's my turn to be sick though, I can't remember the last time I was ill for Christmas :\

Chelsea Lane said...

I love my macbook pro! I am SOOOO sorry you feel so lame aimee, how saad! drink lots of soup and eat lots of greens! <3

xoxo

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

Feel better soon! Macpro. x hivennn.

Wynne Prasetyo said...

i don't really know the distinctions feature-wise, but mine is a macbook pro 13". get one like mine! :D

Claudia said...

great blog :) Marry Christmas!

Polina said...

hi
i was passing by your blog and decided to read it
i just may say - WOW
its amazing)
i started to follow you
it will be great if you follow me TOO
<33

much love
http://polinamuse.blogspot.com/

Aimee said...

Chelsea, I've got soup coming out of my ears by now! But I am feeling much better, thanks!

Jazzy, thank you!

Wynne, that seems to be the verdict :) Thank you!

Claudia, thank you :)

Polina, thank you so much! You're so sweet.

Rachel said...

You may try Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net). i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious scratchy throat.

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!