Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fly Away, Fly Away to What You Want to Make


Jacket: Marshall's; shirt: Forever21; jeans: Forever21; bangles: Forever21 
 
01. The lighting in my house totally sucks! I was forced to prance around the house and find a decent spot, resulting in different backgrounds of my pictures. Sorry! Anyway, today is a super lazy day. No work, so I'm out and about shoveling (and when I say shoveling, I mean prancing around in my Coach boots and eating snow while everybody else shovels), playing video games, and sipping hot cocoa.

02. Everybody is snowed in and that means I haven't stopped online shopping. Well, browsing, wishing that I had a money tree in my backyard that I could totally go rape. Urban Outfitters, Calico, Zara, YESSTYLE, it seriously doesn't end! Totally unfair. Which brings me to my next point... I am never buying anything from the Jessica Simpson Collection online ever again! I bought two pairs of the Dany, which is basically Jeffrey Campbell shoes, just cheaper. I was excited for them because not only were they on sale, but they're freaking cute! Well, I took them out of the box and they are stupid high! They gave me a good 5 inches added to my height. I felt like a hooker; a high-class hooker, but a hooker nonetheless. So I'm returning both pairs, but returning items to that site is just complete madness! They like to make it difficult. Blahhh.

03. School update: Oh gosh, I am so stressed! I've been on the waiting list ever since I applied about a month (or two?) ago and I've still heard absolutely nothing from the housing offices. I called and they basically told me that every room has been assigned and I'm out of housing. There's no way that I can afford an apartment, and commuting would be obscene because I live a good hour and a half away from campus. Deadlines have already passed for applying to local schools, so I'm pretty much screwed on the whole school front for next semester. Who knows, maybe the housing office will call me before school starts and something opened up? Or maybe I'll grab a second job and live at home until next fall and have an actual chance at being at school. WHO KNOWS. It's a huge mess.

9 comments:

Carly said...

I'm sorry to hear about the school situation - hopefully it will figure itself out soon. Try not to stress!
x

Bethany Jensen said...

I love those bangles!

Shope and Shore said...

Oh i love the jacket and the bangles! You are really pretty! :) Love your blog as well, I'm now following sweetie!

Hope you can do the same!
http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love your jacket and your hair! ((:
wanna follow my blog?

http://janzq.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about the school thing. These residence offices can be so uncooperative sometimes. Good luck....I am sure you will figure something good out of this mess.

This is my first time on your blog btw and I loooooooooove your header. It's simple and artistic just the way I like it.

While I familiarize myself with your archives I also wanted to mention how I would love for us to stay in touch via google/ facebook if you would not mind. Let me know how you feel about that.

Look forward to hearing from you

Love

Tashrin - A Toronto based personal style blog

Unknown said...

love your jacket

essentially aimee said...

Carly, it's alright, darling. I'm sure this happened so another opportunity could come around and open itself up to me!

Bethany, thank you! I saw them and just knew I HAD to have them. Impulsive buy, much?

Shope, thank you, doll! I'll check it out.

Janina, your name is fab! Thank you :)

Tashrin, quite alright. Thank you! I'll be in touch.

Kirsty, thanks!

margarita ts said...

amazing jacket!love your blog!!!

http://mlmylookbook.blogspot.com/

violet frances said...

gorgeous jacket and bangles! wish i had a money tree in my back garden too! X

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!