Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Different, I Can't Base What I'm Gonna Be Off of What Everybody Isn't

 Tank: Forever21; leggings: Marshall's; denim shirt: mum's; braided bracelet: H&M.

01. Keeping up on my readings... magazines, that is. It's a beautiful sunny day, but I am holding myself hostage in my bedroom. It may look pretty outside, but the truth of the matter is that it is somewhere around 19F degrees. I'd much rather spend my day under my comforter drinking warm coffee (read: third cup of it) than freezing my butt off outside! I am not moving until I go see the boy tonight. I'll deal with the cold just for him ;)

02. Decided to go without makeup or styled hair for these photos. Fresh out of the shower! It may not look the greatest, but it's good to give your hair and face a break sometimes. Idea inspired by Christina.

03. No one is home and I can't stop listening to amazing jams! Bass pumping, dance inducing... I'm dancing crazy all around my empty house. Love it! Some of my favorites: Usher ft Nicki Minaj - Lil Freak; Trey Songz ft Nicki Minaj - Bottoms Up; DEV ft the Cataracs - Bass Down Low.

04. I am proud to introduce you to my newest blog feature: Happiness 101! In case you missed it, check it out now! It's in the menu at the top of my blog. I've seen too much depressed posts and tweets that I figured I should give all of my viewers a piece of happiness. If you're feeling down, try out some of the tips. I stand by them all myself, and I can tell you that they're your sure fire way to cheering up.

05. A few lovelies to follow: Elle, Heather, Blake, and Meg.



PS: Hi, girls. Yes, you know who I'm talking about! It's really quite sweet that you're giving my blog views. Being that your IQs are all immensely high, I'm sure you're all aware that I can see stats about my blog and know what URLs click over to it. I quite honestly wish you all the best, and that you find something to fill your time rather than leaving less than appreciated comments on my blog. Until that happens (no pressure, it could take years!), I will continue to delete your rude comments. Nice try, but good ridance, loves.

11 comments:

Elle said...

thank you dear! you're so cute, and your outfit is amazing! Ah, i actually just took a shower to get ready for my interview, and maybe I should do some photos like yours. How inspirational :)

xx elle

Eiliyah said...

I'm so with you on number 1! Even if the weather is fine or what, if it's cold I'm not going out! haha, there's nothing better than chillin in your bed reading mags!
The link to the blog is in my comment box now!
And I think you look pretty, not many, including me, can pull of the just-out-of-the-shower-look, haha!

Carly said...

I flippin' love your top! So cute.
x

Life of a girl called hawaiianpunchelsea said...

Happiness 101 seems like a great feature. those photos of you are so cute. I really do quit envy your room becuase I love ceilings like that.

essentially aimee said...

Lucy, thank you twice! You're too sweet!

Elle, no problem. Thank ya :)

Felmake, right?! Aww, you're sweet. I'm lucky I have decent skin!

Carly, thank you!

Chelsea, I thought so too. I hate my room for that reason. My house is old so everything is crooked and I techincally live in the "attic," but at least I'm small so I can fit!

xx said...

your bed looks so comfy! xx

Unknown said...

people leaving negative comments are probably just jealous of you, and i can say that no bias as this is the first time i've come across your blog. i love it, and i love how you're ignoring the haters and coming across as natural.

elle

essentially aimee said...

Diana, it is! I never want to leave it.

Elle, thank you so much! You really are such a sweetie :)

Unknown said...

your bed look sssoo cozy, and I love that denim shirt!

xoxo

Unknown said...

lovely pictures :) nice blog :)
follow me on:
www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2187105/glamourgirl

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear that some people are leaving you mean comments!! Do me a favor and just ignore them! They don't deserve your time or your attention.
- Marie

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!