Monday, January 24, 2011

Winter Blues

Can I just say how terribly hard it is to dress all cute and prim when it's negative degrees (fahrenheit) outside!? Nevermind me wearing my scuffed old Uggs, but I can feel my little nose hairs curling up into my nose, trying to hide from the frigid cold. Looking decent is the last thing on my mind. Through some divine miracle, some people actually look fabulous when braving the cold. Here are the celebs, showing us once more how it should be done. Thank god for all of the stylish fashionistas out there never ceasing to give us some inspiration on these dreary winter days.

Rachel Bilson wearing an adorable navy cape and a long sleeved striped shirt, accompanied by some overturned fur boots and a big ChloƩ Aurore bag. I wish I could wear a cape without looking like Little Red Riding Hood or Batgirl.

Claudia Schiffer channeling the 70's trend with big glasses, silk scarves, and florals.

Blake Lively looks cozy and chic in her plaid jacket and knee-high boots. She looks like she's being blasted by the cold wind, but nothing is going to stop this chic from looking fabulous 24/7.






Emma Watson bundled up in a gorgeous snood scarf wrapped around her neck with a camel colored jacket and scrunched black boots. Now this is a winter outfit I can get on board with.


By the way, have you checked out Decades Past? You should check out Decades Past! A fab online store  loaded with amazing vintage selections created by Christina of Profesh Style and her best friend Alexia.
Ch-ch-check it out.

*All photos courtesy of Nylon

10 comments:

Carly said...

Emma and Rachel always look stunning!
x

Unknown said...

Ah I love Rachel Bilsons outfit, and Blake Lively always looks fabulous!
I wish it was summer already though!

www.daintymakeup.blogspot.com
x

Life of a girl called hawaiianpunchelsea said...

I was actaully thinking bout how hard is is to dress cute today also. emma watsons coat is such a nice camel color, great post

Guiltyhyena said...

I dislike the layering of clothes when it's cold and chilly. I normally wear my faux fur coat when it's minus temp weather, but the coats too damn heavy it's like carrying weights. :)

Unknown said...

I need to practice layering. I tend to just look extra bulky and fat :/

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Daniela said...

I love Claudia's third look!

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

See, I love these looks but HEELS ON THE ICY BOSTON SIDEWALKS??? I would die. And we are supposed to get ANOTHER blizzard tonight...ahhhhhhhh.

xxyy said...

so chic! love Rachel Bilson`s cape.xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Theresa said...

I can't even imagine it being that cold, hopefully it warms up a bit for you soon! These are such great looks though, I especially love Emma Watson and Blake Lively! ♥

lydia lee said...

yeah Rachel looks AMAAZING! so does Emma Watson!

im having an Alexander Wang esque studded bag giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out hon xx

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!