Thursday, November 25, 2010

Boot Evnvy

If it were my choice (and not my money) all of these babies would be lined up in rows in my spare room!
I am DROOLING over these boots. Seriously, someone get me a towel.

Suedette Ankle Bootie
$35 - forever21.com
High heel booties »

Pam Project 99144
$154 - lorisshoes.com
Booties shoes »

Claudia Fur Bootie
$1,560 - kirnazabete.com
Platform boots »

Prada Metal Harness Bootie
$1,100 - neimanmarcus.com
Booties shoes »

Confluence Boot
$55 - modcloth.com
Ankle boots »

CO-OP Barneys New York Studded Wrap Knee Boot
$449 - barneys.com
High heel boots »


PS: Hoping you all had a lovely Thanksgiving and are now filled to the brim with yummy foods!




11 comments:

Lilly Style said...

Those are some fab boots! Wouldn't mind having a few of those in my closet either :)

Carly said...

They look awesome, I have a serious addiction to boots. I really don't need anymore but I just can't stop myself.
x

Anonymous said...

Amazing shoes!!
XXX
www.emmapeijnenburg.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ah I'm doing a boot post next week! they're just the perfect winter shoe that adds sooo much character. amazing picks!

xoxo

ps I'm sooo excited for your package to get there! I'm like imagining it on airplanes and in post offices and everything haha (and I taped it super well!)

essentially aimee said...

Aren't they all gorgeous?!

Chelsea, I am beyond excited! Where is it that you're from? I wonder if it'll be here before Christmas haha!

Unknown said...

youuuu will find out where I'm from when you get it! haha :) it should be there this week!

Carlinn said...

Ohhh they are all fab! i need to stop buying shoes though :P hehe

.. said...

i love these shoes, those prada's are amazing!

Purplement said...

You have a yummy-classy taste of boots...:).I love the whole collection to!!would do anything to have them in my closet to.Great blog you have:).Kisses from Kenya!x

http://purplement.blogspot.com

3ate4 said...

Love the biker boots!

_____ said...

loveee all those boots!!! they need to be in my closet lol.

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!