Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sorry I've been so MIA! Between going through my application for school and stressing about that and work, and the million other things I've been doing, I haven't gotten a chance to do anything on my poor little blog! And my computer completely failing me isn't helping the feeling of I-NEED-TO-BLOG-THIS.


1

2



3

4

5


6

1. Happy movember, everyone. I first became aware of this whole thing through Beth's blog and her boyfriend's effort to help the cause.

2. Probably the cutest things I'll wear all winter! These are now permanently on my must-buy/Christmas list! Gotta love Sperry.

3. ...I NEED THESE! Thank you Forever21 for making them!

4. "Your A.M. routine just got 10 times cuter. Whether yours is filled with decaf tea, high-octane espresso or even good ol'- fashioned joe, this mug is sure to perk you up." I NEED THIS MUG. Buy it for only $10 on ShopGlamour!

5. You need to visit this site. NOW. Because they are awesome!

6. Still patiently awaiting the arrival of my Scrabble ring from Giftgirls. At least, trying to be patient!

Also, I feel myself becoming very bored recently, so shoot me a question or comment over at my formspring!

7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this post :D :D
Those models look so cute, hehe
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

How cute is the 1st picture!?:D

I like #3 too, must find a pair.:D

Have a great weekend!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

essentially aimee said...

Thanks girls! :)

Kayla said...

Love this post. Those #3 shoes are to die for.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

ModerneFusion said...

those shoes look so snugg. Loving the blog and keep the stuff coming :) hope your computer stops failing soon xD

said...

Hello Calico! Thanks for introducing me looks like a greeat site.

-Emma

lydia lee said...

great post :)
love the shoes!

http://www.lydia--lee.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!