Monday, November 1, 2010

Sale Item!

The amount of things piling up in my bedroom from online purchases is seriously growing every week! Packages here, packages there... And of course, some of the stuff I ordered I ended up not liking when I looked at it in person. So, here I am, hoping that some of you lovely followers would possibly like to purchase some items (for cheaper, of course) to add do your own collections. I'll be posting these every so often so it's not like I'm pushing you all to buy these, because if you don't, I suppose I can always ebay them.



First up: Forever 21 Chanel-inspired black quilted handbag with chain strap (previously seen here)
- Never used, tags still attached
- Dimensions:  11" H (30" approx. height with shoulder strap ) x 15" w
- Originally purchased for $30.80
- Will sell for $20 or best offer!
- If interested, email me at aimee2012@gmail.com or leave a comment below!


2 comments:

Fashions Not A Luxury said...

NICE BAG! You didn't like it? If you would of had the Vintage Leopard one from F21 lol i would of bought it from you LOL! This bag is adorable!

essentially aimee said...

Thanks! I did like it, I just wish it were about half the size! I didn't really pay attention to the size when ordering it, oops!

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!