Monday, November 15, 2010

LiLo, You Forgot Your Pants!

I'm always up for leggings over pants, but not tights! Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay... The poor girl never knew what would become of her as she was settling in for her role as two deceiving little twins on The Parent Trap.

Here's a photo of her from earlier this year in February. Dark hair doesn't suit her. She looks cracked out. We all knew she was headed down a dark road, clearly ignoring all of the STOP and CAUTION signs plastered on the sides of the road. But she skipped down it, whether it was her own choice or others.


Here's a photo of her snapped four days ago, looking a bit cheerful and less of an orange skin-tone, heading out for coffee out of her sober-living home in Rancho Mirage, California. At least she's chosen coffee over her previous additions...

*Photos courtesy of The Skinny Website

Whether it's for the media or for herself, at least she's trying (read: pretending?) to get healthier. No matter what you say about the girl, there's a huge controversy over her and her drug use. What are your thoughts on the gal?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

she has gone down a deep hole, probably quite like the one in Alice in Wonderland. It's good to see her getting better x

Carly said...

I do feel sorry for her, lets see if she can sort herself out.
x

Heather Cavanaugh said...

Wow she really looks good compared to what she has been looking like. She looks MUCH heathlier and actually happy.

Honestly, I feel bad for the girl and hope she is taking this seriously cause other wise they will find her dead of a drug over dose and it will be horribly sad. I believe if she gets through this and fights her addiction she will continue to do movies and be successful. I really do wish her nothing but the best. I also wish her parents weren't such assholes (excuse my language but they are what they are).

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

nice post! i like it :D

essentially aimee said...

Carly & Michelle, me as well!

Heather, I completely agree! Her parents are major douche bags.

Arnyke, thanks!

Theresa said...

i think she is goregeous!
she is one of the view celebs who actually look really good and professional in fashion shoots.

and i know that sounds quite harsh but in case she doesn't get her drug abuse under control and ... she will be probably one of those ones who will be remembered, such as edie sedgwick or gia

ABIGAIL NY said...

Well she looks better, I she gets an epiphany to lead her in the right direction, growing up in the media can definatly take a toll.

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Law1sfab said...

I am glad she is sorting herself out, because yeah okay we all take the micky a little, but I don't wish her any harm and it goes from a little funny to tragic. Plus she is so young and a lot of girl's look up to her, so I am please to see her looking well and I hope she has the support.

She does have help which a lot of people don't have or can't afford so it's on her. If she does not sort it, than that's her choice. I hope she does but I don't feel that sorry for her as it was self inflected. Great post xxx

Sherry Lou Studio said...

Hi! I'm typically a size medium for tops as well. I'm 5'5" 115lbs, so the shirts are all made to fit someone similar to my size. The oversized sweater can fit anyone from small to large sizes though. hope that helps! let me know if you have any more questions! :)

as for Lindsay...I've always been a huge fan of hers since the Parent Trap! but she's gone a bit.. crazy. haha. Hopefully she gets better SOON.

Fashions Not A Luxury said...

I Love LILO! She's been through allot and is going through allot now recovery! Hope this does her well. I love her no matter what! lol :)

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!