Sunday, October 3, 2010

my saturday night

Do I have anything extraordinarily fun and cool to do on a saturday night? No. So here is my boring night in pictures, simply because I've got nothing better to do.

Cuddling up, getting cozy in my bed.

Watching one of my favorite movies, Elizabethtown. After watching it, you just feel so... alive. Plus Orlando Bloom isn't too horrible to look at! Favorite quote from the movie: "No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' A single green vine shoot is able to grow through cement. The Pacific Northwestern salmon beats itself bloody on it's quest to travel hundreds of miles upstream against the current, with a single purpose, sex of course, but also... life."

BANE OF MY EXISTANCE. Seriously people, never purchase the Latitude D360 because it's absolute dirt.

Hot cocoa to warm up my body and spirits.


Hope you are all enjoying your saturday night as much, if not more, than me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!