Wednesday, August 25, 2010

13/30

day 13: a letter to someone who has hurt you recently -
 
why? why is it always me? you've got such a short temper and i somehow ALWAYS manage to set it off. it's totally unfair how you lay all of the responsibility on me and nobody else. you tell me i do absolutely nothing when in reality, you're too mad all the time to see that i actually DO. you blame me for everything and i'm sick of it. you don't do this to anybody else but me, and quite frankly, it's bullshit. it makes me sad that the way you act towards me is destroying our relationship. ever think that maybe it could be you, and not me? don't worry, though. you'll see how good you really had it after i leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!