Tuesday, August 17, 2010

autumn 2010 inspirations

some of my favorite tid-bits from h&m and glamour magazine, september 2010
*quite furious that blogger decides to rotate some of my photos... seriously, i apologize for the head tilting if you're viewing this!

spread out on my bed for my entertainment - h&m magazine; glamour magazine

i love mk

i love the easily sexy style from express


can't wait to see this movie


 my new signature scent - LOVE!

love her

and her beauty tips!

i'm making it a goal to always have my nails painted for fall! neon greens and grays are going to be my fall go-to colors


one of my mottos

yes, please!


i vow to try this!

and this.. sigh

well DUH.

sounds good enough for me!

too true...

amen sista


<3 jlo



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h&m magazine





*thinking about changing the name of my blog to this ;}





voila~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!