Monday, September 20, 2010

happy monday!

oh, lord, don't even get me started on the horrendous mondays! i have a horrible case of it at the moment, so i've crawled back into bed and am sipping my wonderful iced coffee while enjoying the fantastic breeze through the microscopic window in my bedroom. talk about a run on sentence...

in other news... i'm quite positive i've broken my pinky toe. DON'T YOU HATE STUBBING YOUR TOE? that question is the type that's not even worth asking, because unless you're a really fucked up lover of pain, your answer will most certainly be a big fat YES. i was walking towards my room and i happened to pass a chair with metal legs a little too closely and BANG - i wanted to get sick all over the place because it hurt so bad.



sorry for boring you all with this awful post. i'm sure i'll have something better to say before the night's over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!