Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"a kiss is just a pleasant reminder that two heads are better than one"

day 20: someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future -

geez louise! i don't want to say this in case of jinxing myself! but i shall, because i've pussied out of too many of these daily challenges. i do plan on staying with my current boyfriend as possible; as long as we continue to be happy. i love him so much, and i don't even know how i got through my day without having somebody like him to love and adore. he's a huge part of my life and i sincerely hope that it stays that way for a long time. whether or not we reach the massive step of getting married, i'm going to enjoy and cherish every moment we spend together.

"maybe the best thing to do is stop figuring out where you're going, and just enjoy where you're at." -unknown


now, please excuse me while i drift off to la la land and think about how much i love him until feel as if my heart's about to explode. hope you're all enjoying your wednesday!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

That's a very good way of looking at things :)
When I went on my first date with my guy almost 4 years ago... I never would have guessed that I'll be getting married to him!

essentially aimee said...

aw that is so cute! lucky you :}

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!