Friday, September 24, 2010

with all of my heart...



shit. I am so lovey dovey at the moment. I've felt like this a lot in the past month. the amount of cuteness around me lately is just overwhelming and it feels... inexplicable. it's to the point that my boyfriend and I will stare into each others eyes for hours (oh, yeah. we are sickening). we enjoy each others presence so much. when he holds me in his arms, I feel so small and safe. he is absolutely amazing. there aren't words to explain it, but I sure as hell try.

the other night, we were laying in his bed watching a movie, though I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy staring up at him and into his gorgeous eyes. he gave me a big kiss and my heart skipped a beat. I told him, "my heart feels like it's going to explode when you kiss me, in the best way possible." a couple minutes later, we turned the movie off and he put on music. after being wrapped up in his arms for about a minute, I realized how much I was enjoying the beat to the song. I started listening to the music and heard, "when I see your face my hearts burst into fire, heart bursts into fire" and I could have died that instant. he is so caring and thoughtful and amazing. he supports me no matter what, puts up with my bullshit, and tells me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. I couldn't ask for anything better. simply put: he is perfect.


bullet for my valentine - hearts burst into fire


this idea is adorable... I want to show him how much I love him by laying this all out on his bed one day (but of course replace girl with boy). I just need to get him out of the room long enough!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Adorable. Love that idea. I'm so happy for you that you've found such an amazing guy!

xo,
Jenna

essentially aimee said...

:) me too. thanks lady!

Choccy-Biccy said...

This is so sweet! I always do that to my boyfriend, especially in the cinema, despite the fact that the price of a ticket is about £9873498763237. I just keep staring at him and wanting to shout 'I LOVE YOU'. I'm so glad you've met such an amazing guy :) xxx

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged - I appreciate all that are left for me!